Keep your head in the Cloud!
At Cumulus Data we encourage you to dream—it drives us to innovate and deliver the next solution.
Inspiration & Mission
Cumulus Data is passionate about harnessing and integrating the power and innovation of cloud technology for collecting and managing high-value electronically stored information. Thus, we enable clients to have secure, quick, and easy access to data collection and data management at their fingertips.
The Cumulus Data Challenge
We challenged our veteran computer forensics and eDiscovery technology team to develop a solution—driven by client requests—to collect, review, and manage high-value electronically stored information with the capability to:
- Collect high value data content from any device with simply just a web browser
- Collect from any data source: private clouds, public clouds, networks, desktops, etc.
- Collect any type of data; IMAP email (Gmail, Yahoo!, Live, etc.), Exchange Servers (hosted or on premise), server based file and user shares, user workstations, and social media content
- Accelerate collection time, turning weeks and days into only hours
- Accelerate access and review of native data
- Provide a secure defensible collection and preservation of data to meet litigation, medical, financial, and business compliance requirements (HIPPA, eDiscovery, etc.)
- Provide a data migration path to our workflow tools used in the cloud or on a private virtual network
- Provide on-demand private clouds for our eCloud work environment
The Cumulus Data Solution
Our team met this challenge through the development of the Cumulus Data Platform, an evolving solution for a demanding and changing data environment. Our platform attributes include: security, speed, scalability, efficiency, ease of use, flexibility, cloud computing, and integration with leading products in our client’s workflow and environment. The architecture is designed for seamless integration with private clouds so that clients can continue their workflow upon collection of data.
Cumulus Data’s first product launch is eCloudCollect™, a patent pending technology offered as Software as a Service (SaaS). eCloudCollect provides users with a simple web browser interface allowing secure and defensible data collections, native data review and data preservation. Native data containers allow collected data to be seamlessly transferred to private cloud networks or to be downloaded for early data review and analysis, processing, eDiscovery review, or analytics and data mining.
We also partner with litigation software and service providers to offer clients integrated solutions. Legal service bureaus can integrate with other platforms directly from their private clouds to eCloudCollect, providing a secure and quick solution for cloud collection and cloud review.
Our Promise and Commitment
We’ll never stop innovating and developing new solutions for our clients. Security, scalability, quality, flexibility, performance, and reducing costs are imperatives. Our clients imagined collecting and reviewing native data on demand—it’s now a reality with eCloudCollect.
Articles, News and Case Studies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.